WOW!!! For many reasons, I’m glad I’m not single. Dating has become so impersonal (either that or I’m getting old). All this indirect communication and electronic romance is meaningless. People still play games and run from commitment, of course, and I guess there’s not much that can be done about that. It’s time to get back to phone calls and handwritten love letters, and most importantly looking that someone in the face and telling them EXACTLY how you feel. No hiding behind blurred lines and text messages for fear of rejection.
Enjoy this post written by someone other than me. 🙂
1. The person who cares less has all the power. Nobody wants to be the one who’s more interested.
2. Because we want to show how cavalier and blasé we can be to the other person, little psychological games like ‘Intentionally Take Hours Or Days To Text Back’ will happen. They aren’t fun.
3. A person being carefree because they have zero interest in you looks exactly like a person being carefree because they think you’re amazing & are making a conscious effort to play it cool. Good luck deciphering between the two.
[tc-related post=252180 align=right]
4. Making phone calls is a dying art. Chances are, most of your relationship’s communication will happen via text, which is the most detached, impersonal form of interaction. Get familiar with those emoticon options.
5. Set plans are dead. People have options and up-to-the-minute updates on their friends (or other potential…
View original post 625 more words